Transcription Services South Africa
Top Transcriptions is one of the leading transcription and typing companies in South Africa, covering Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein and all other areas. Audio to text Transcribing with peace of mind!
Transcription South Africa
Transcriber Services South Africa - Our team of transcribers transcribe audio to text using all digital formats such as mp3, mp4, wav, wma, aiff, caf, wmv, avi and more. We convert audio to text by actually typing out the audio - thereby guaranteeing you a quality transcript.
Our transcribing services involves the typing up of audios and videos into Word documents using our standard or client-specific formats and layouts.
We are experienced in all forms of transcriptions, both audio and video. Types of transcriptions that we do include: interviews; market research; disciplinary hearings; meetings; conferences; focus groups; academic; medical; CCMA; legal cases; etc.
Our transcription services team consists of transcribers and proofreaders that are hand-picked for their exceptional typing and transcription skills and attention to detail, which is the key to the top quality transcripts that we produce.
Our client-focused approach with our clients is a very personalised one, with each client being assigned to their own personal Transcription Administrator, who will provide support and feedback throughout the transcription and typing process. This is our way of making your experience of our transcription services, a pleasant and memorable one.
Why Use Our Services?
- Our services will save you time and money and enable you to focus on your core activities.
- Accuracy of transcription - our two-fold typing and proofreading process guarantees quality.
- Our rates – are amongst the most competitive in the industry and there are no hidden costs.
- Our Turnaround Times - are Fast and if you have a tight deadline, we are here to help.
- Easy-to-use Transcription Process. Simply upload your audio via our website and we take care of the rest.